STAFF LEVEL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Holtzen Engineering Group, is a growing Civil & Structural Engineering firm located in Enid, OK. We are hiring a self-motivated, talented Staff Level Structural Engineer.
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Experience with IBC, wood, steel, concrete, & CMU
- Perform structural analysis, design, and plans for buildings, industrial structures, and bridges.
- Responsible for delivering completed projects on-time from start to finish under PE supervision
- Structural evaluations of existing buildings
- Coordinate design with clients
- Prepare reports
- Coordinate work with design techs
- Create detailed contract plans and specifications
- Site visits and structural inspections
- Occasional travel
- Energetic, Self-Motivated, Strong Critical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering, or Architectural Engineering
- Certified E.I.T.
- Proficient or willing to become proficient in Revit.
- Capable of effectively collaborating with other team members
- Eager to perform duties without constant oversight
- Willing to self-educate when presented with unfamiliar challenging problems
- Valid US Driver’s License and transportation
- Strong English writing and communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Employment location: Enid, OK
- Enid is a small affordable city; a short drive from Oklahoma City & Tulsa
Please email officeadmin@HoltzenEngineering.com with Cover Letter, Resume & at-least (3)-references. Selected candidates will be contacted.